Friday, June 19, 2009

Grossest baby EVER!!!

Kailey has easily been my grossest baby ever, she use to throw up all over me after every meal. (thankfully she doesn’t do THAT anymore). But THIS takes the cake!!!

Last night she was walking around the living room while Brian and I were watching TV. When I asked Brian what does she have in her mouth? (since she eats EVERYTHING this is a common question.) He turned toward her and said nothing…..then I looked behind her…and.......on the stool she was sitting on just 10 minutes ago with a diaper that apparently overflowed there it was…..yep you guessed it…poop!!!….and when I looked in her mouth….yep you are right again!! It was sooooo GROSS…. We were about puking just trying to clean her up!!!

So there is a funny story to make you laugh…..or puke…whichever!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

That is really gross.....kind of like the time Gabby picked up cat poop and spread it all over face....kids are gross.

Boise LDS Singles said...

Should have named her Vickie....that is what she did. So, anything after that wasn't so bad. Good thing she was the first! :-)

Lindsey said...

Oh my . . . .that is gross. I guess we should never underestimate an experimenting child. She'll love you telling this story when she's older.

Jami Steele Davis said...

oh yuck, the poor kid is going to hate you telling that story for the rest of her life!!!!

Samantha Ashcraft said...

That's my niece..... (I don't know if I could be more proud) HA!

Sydney said...

ugh.

SophistiKate said...

That. is. REVOLTING! Eeeeww! Discusting.