Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Day 2, Well day 548 of Project HOUSE!

Photo overload on this blog, Sorry, I am just so excited!
The other half of the house set on the foundation and the guys building the part of the roof they had to build onsite because we did the higher pitch roof.
Look at my beautiful kitchen, it is 5x as big as the one I have been using for a year and a half!
The other half of my beautiful kitchen! After today they wont let me in again until it is done, because they are starting the finish work today, mudding the marriage line, putting down carpet, ect so I cant go in a see my beautiful kitchen again until it is totally done.
I didn know that these came without the carpent laid and they do that onsite.

1 comment:

Jami Steele Davis said...

How exciting!!! I can't wait to see the finished product.