Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lost Couple years!


I feel like I lost a couple years in those two years I was in school. Thankfully that era is past! I can maybe keep this darn thing updated! I love reading other peoples blogs, its fun to hear what is going on in their lives and to read their particular writing style. I probably have all of 5 readers my sisters and my mom, but I don't care! I like keeping a record (with pictures) of what has been going on in life! Here is a cute family pic Amanda took! Not sure what else needs updated. I am sure there is a LOT......


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I follow you, too!! Glad to see you re-surface in the blogging world. And congrats on your degree - you rock! I look forward to seeing updates on here...sad that we live close but this is how I will stay in touch. That and book club!

Amanda said...

I'm glad to see an update from you too!