Monday, November 9, 2009

Home Improvement!

We have been in our house a year and a half, but this is the first chance I have had to decorate, and paint walls. It has been soooo long since I got to paint walls the color I wanted. This was a little bluer then I planned, but I am happy anyway!


The curtains I made! I was so proud of them, I am NOT a sewer, so this was a huge feat!!
LOVE the pillows Brian picked out!
This has been an ongoing project, but I had not taken any pictures yet we took out a propane/gas fireplace and put a wood burning stove it. I love the heat of a wood burning stove!! No we just have to find some pipe, that's the expensive part!!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

oooo I love it!

Lindsey said...

I LOVE the blue walls! Curtains are great, would've fooled me on you not being a sewer (wait. . . . .is that sewer or "sew"-er?) Looks great!

Chrissie said...

Beautiful! Nice job. I will have to come visit just to see. :-)

SophistiKate said...

I LOOVE it too! Looks so great!

Jami Steele Davis said...

It is beautiful!! I can't wait to see it in person!

Chrissie said...

BTW - I realize you are not a sewer, but you might be a seamstress..... :-)

Gloria Van Orden said...

I think it looks great. you did a good job I love the brown and blue together.

Sydney said...

looks great!

Chrissie said...

It looks even better in real life. Good Job!