Friday, July 10, 2009

AAAHHH.....

A night out WITHOUT kids...don't get me wrong..I LOVE them...but boy did I need a night by myself! Since book club got cancelled last month it was more then TWO months since I got out without kids! So Brian has been gone helping with this rally thing so I was left with.....don't go to book club, hire a babysitter, or put littlest girls in bed....and wish Shelby good LUCK. Well I went with option #3! I am sooooo blessed to have a little girl who is always happy to help. So I called every hour checking on them....we are FINE Mom...quit worrying..OK so I enjoyed yummy pizza, ice cream and ADULT conversation! What a wonderful break! So as I was driving home I was thinking about how wonderful it was to get away.....so when I got home I told Shelby....Thank YOU soooo much for watching the little ones....I would like to do something nice for YOU to show how much I appreciate you! She had nothin...so I told her think about it for a while then come back and let me know what I could do for YOU. So she comes back a few minutes later. Mom I don't want anything...you already paid for my girl scout camp in McCall...So that is special for me!!! Talk about tearing up!! What a sweet girl...She even covered 2/3rds of the cost of camp with her OWN hard work...and she was that appreciative that I was willing to cover just 1/3!!

Love my sweet girls!!

2 comments:

Jami Steele Davis said...

She is getting so big. What a good girl!!!

Chrissie said...

Shelby is definitely one of a kind.