Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

I finally got my tree up!! Yes only 10 days before christmas but its up and its beautiful. I finally got a big beautiful tree. I have wanted a huge tree for a long time and I finally have room for it this year!! YEA I am so excited!

If you cant tell the tree touches my ceiling, I dont even have room for my angel-so I had to put it on the little trees Sydney gave me. Thanks Sydney.


I Love Christmas and am so grateful for the blessings in my life!! I am feeling especially grateful this year!!




2 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE your big tree it is so pretty. I like where you put it too! And look! It's already loaded with presents!

Sydney said...

You are welcome! Glad they are happy and not sitting in some storage unit getting smushed! Your large tree is beautiful. I'm totally jealous.