Sunday, September 7, 2008

MMMMMMMM Life at the Raber compound?.....

Is pretty good, we were in the parade this weekend, largest parade in the state of Idaho, but true to form, I forgot my camara. Over labor day weekend we went camping and motorcylce riding, I took my camara and the only pic I got was of the kids snuggled down in bed!


Cute anyway!

We have officially started our second year of homeschool. I know most people think I am crazy for undertaking such a task, but here are some bonuses to homeschooling:

Dont have to worry about missing the bus, we havent even seen the bus (we are still sleeping when it comes),

I didnt have to buy a whole new wardrobe before it get truly cold and they really need it, this is especially useful since Shelby out grows clothes within four months time.

School supplies, I get to make the list of what we need.

We all take a nap in the afternoon if I need it!!

We can start our day with a prayer and scripture study and I dont have to keep it seperate from the rest of the stuff I teach my kids!!!

I have to remember the bonuses to keep my sanity thruout the year, but I expect to have a GREAT year!!!

1 comment:

Jami Steele Davis said...

I agree, it is good to remember why we are dong this crazy home school thing!!!!