Saturday, April 5, 2008

Kailey Aniston Raber

OK I finally took 5 minutes to upload some pictures of my new little addition.
She is still like a little kitten, she doesn't open her eyes much yet.

This one will actually take a Binky, does anyone know how happy I am by that fact???? I may not be very happy in a couple years when I have to break the habit, but for now: I AM NOT HER BINKY!!! YEA! So today was also the first day I ventured out with all THREE girls in tow. Shelby had a soccer game and of course I had to hit walmart. A couple things I noticed: First my belly doesn't hit the steering wheel anymore :) Happy day. Second if you can time your walmart trip while both little people are sleeping, its very calm and relaxing trip. However then you need a second pair of hands to carry the sleeping toddler to the cart, which fortunately for me I had today. I just got a sleeping infant handed back to me so off I go to pretend like I know what I am doing!

5 comments:

Jade said...

She is absolutely adorable. She is so lucky to have you for a mom. Congratulations!!

Victoria said...

What a darling baby!! Like I always say: we make cute kids...

Sydney said...

Yeah pictures! She's beautiful and I'm so impressed that you ventured out with 3 within the first week!

The Wolfley Family said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful! Thanks a ton for the pics.

Jami Steele Davis said...

What a cutie!! How nice to finally have her here!